Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Decorating yard sale style Take V

This may be the biggest centerpiece on earth but I love it.  I bought this basket at a yardsale for around $2.00 and my intention was to add it to my dining room table to house all my winecorks.  Hubby  axed that idea saying it was just too big.  So the compromise was I wouldn’t use it every day but I was definitely using it at Christmas time. 



This is the second year that I’ve added it to my Dining room table for my Holiday centerpiece.  It looks awesome and I get many many compliments.  All I did was add a bunch of ornaments that I purchased over the summer at yard sales and thrift stores. 



This baby holds a lot of ornaments. 

Between Naps On The Porch                      all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours {12/6}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.