Friday, February 3, 2012

COFFEE SACK PILLOW

Sorry about my little mini vacation from the world of blogging but I’m back now. I have a  few projects to share with you.

COFFEE SACK PILLOW

Sister Number 3 volunteers her time to a cause near and dear to her heart, she travels to the Orphanages of Honduras twice a year with her church.

She never forgets her baby sister back in Pennsylvania that has an addiction to coffee. She always manages to find the time to pick me up the best coffee ever. Yes, it is better than Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks.

The graphics on the bag were really great, I loved that it said “Honduras” on it. I knew I wanted to make her something that she would keep for years to come. This was her birthday present from me this year. “Happy Birthday big sister.”




I'm linking up to:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.