Thursday, August 18, 2011

I must confess...

I have a little bit of an obsession with the letter "O".

My last name begins with the letter "O".

It all started when I was shopping in Kirklands and I wanted to purchase a rug for my front porch with the letter "O" on it. I looked all through the rugs and couldn't find an "O".

I asked the sales clerk if I could order a rug with an "O" on it. She apologized and said that they didn't carry any O's in the entire store.

"What" I said "that is discrimination." Well I didn't really say that but I was thinking it.

So that started my mission to find other stores that sold anything with the letter "O". I didn't have much luck so I started to make my own "O" decor.



I must have repeated this story to my family a few too many times, every Holiday since that time I get presents with the initial "O".

Hubby says no more "O's" but I'm not listening.







I like my last name and the letter "O".

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! I actually think of you when I see something resembling an "O"

Our obsessions could be WORSE!!!!!

Crissa said...

O my!!!!!!! love it.

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.