Friday, January 4, 2013

Modge Podge Side table or Foot stool


I found another table very very cheap at a yardsale this summer. I thought I would redo it for a footstool. When I was shopping at Pat Catans before the Holiday I found some really cool scrapbook paper. The paper reminds me of my passport with stamps from all different countries. Although my passport only has 3 stamps you get the idea.


I used my go-to craft product“MODGE PODGE” on this project. Just added it to the top of the table and the shelf. That’s all I did folks. No sanding or painting. Just good ole Modge Podge. I’m very pleased with the final product. This would be great for a foot stool or a little side table to hold your book or magazine that you are reading.



This is on it’s way to the shop for resale. I won’t feel very bad if it doesn’t sale because it will look great in my porch.


I'll be linking up to:

Monday2 Make the Scene Monday #56Keeping It SimplePhotobucket


2 comments:

Sayuri said...

What a cool scrap book page!
I love what you did with the table:)

Me too,anything I have to glue,I use Mod Podge.
Thanks for following me, now I'm following you back:)

Restore and Renew said...

Very nice. I use scrapbook paper on my furniture as well. I am your newest follower.

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.