Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Steelers VS Cowboys

This is a very quick project with very minimal sewing skills needed.   I purchased a Steeler scarf for our puppy at a local craft fair this fall and decided to make another one for the team that my son supports.


I layed out the Steelers scarf on to the Cowboys fabric (be sure you have the right sides of the fabric together) and cut out 2 pieces.  Sew all the way around your scrarf except for about 2 inches on the top of the scrarf.  Turn your fabric right sides out and iron.  Now you will have to hand sew the 2 inches that you left open. 


Next tie the scarf around your dogs neck and chase him around until you get a good picture.  This could take a while.


My team lost



My son's team won!!!!
Looks like Windsor might be sporting his Cowboys scarf in to the playoffs.  We are putting the Steeler one away until next year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.