Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all the Irish people out there in blogland.  I show my Italian side on my blog alot but today I'm dedicating my blog post to the Irish Side of my heritage. 

St. Patrick's Day was always one of my father's favorite holidays.  He just loved to let the world know that he was Irish and proud of it. He would get a huge kick out of helping us pick out our green outfits to wear to school every year.  Once the grandkids starting arriving there was always "Kiss me I'm Irish" shirts to go around.  My Dad left us about 12 years ago but I know that he is looking down on us today with his Proud Irish Eyes.


This one is for you Dad.  I don't have any little ones to dress up anymore so I get to spend my energy on my favorite Puppy.

May the luck of the Irish be with you all today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.