Sunday, March 17, 2013

How to paint a name

I decided to paint "Winsor's" name on his new dog table that hubby and I made together.  I love how it turned out and it was so easy. 

All you need is a printer, pencil, and some craft paint.

Step One:  I used a word document on my computer and printed his name in a large font.




Step Two:  I just turned it over and scribbled all over the back with a regular pencil.



Step Three:  I taped the paper in place and traced the letters right on to the wood, just remove the tape and this is what you have.




Step Four:  I just took black craft paint and filled it all in.




Total time to print, trace and paint the name was only about 10 minutes.  Now this project is complete and most of all I love it.

I Heart Nap Time












No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.