Monday, April 21, 2014

another refashion

Here we go again, same concept just two different T-shirts. The white one came from the clearance rack at the end of the season for $2.60. The blue one came from the $1.00 bin at my local consignment store. It still had the tags on it and the original cost was $36.00. For $3.60 I have a cute summer dress that I can where to work. This was my first attempt, but it was too short.


Totally love my husband but he doesn't take very flattering pictures.  He doesn't get the angle thing!  Anyway like I said, it was too short so I just added the leftover white from the white T-shirt to the bottom of the blue.  Again I didn't have to hem the dress because I kept the original hem of the T-shirt.

Another cute and comfortable dress that I can wear to work.  I have an obsession with 100% cotton fabrics, anyting other than cotton is just not comfortable to me.  Sometimes it's a little tricky to find 100% cotton summer dresses.  If you know how to sew you can make your own.   Happy refashioning all, I'm warning you it's addicting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.