Monday, May 26, 2014

free custom frame


I love free stuff, who doesn't right? My husband picked up this frame for me before it hit the dumpster at his sister's house. I just love that man. I took the frame apart and added a few touches to customize it for our bedroom. I found this wrapping paper at dollar tree a few months back and loved the colors. I'm using alot of yellow in our bedroom now and I loved the natural color because it reminds me of burlap. After he brought the frame home, I had a great plan to update it for our bedroom with one of my favorite pictures of us taken years ago on a trip to Rhode Island. This is a very simple update. I wrapped the bottom part of the frame with the wrapping paper and just cut a piece of burlap a little larger than the actual picture. I cut the white paper that comes inside the frame a little larger than the burlap. I guess you would say I layered it.
come join the party at: Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.