Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Christmas decorating yard sale style-Take I



**Red square plate purchased this summer at a yard sale for 50 cents.  I added the Uppercase living snowflake also purchased for 50 cents at a yard sale. 


**Red candle purchased $1.00 at a yard sale.  I painted the candle with modge-podge and then rolled it in epson salts.  I glued a white snowflake with gorilla glue to the front.  I purchased the black candle vase from the Dollar Tree for $1.00.


**Double tea light I purchased for $1 at the Dollar Tree, painted the top with modge podge and rolled in epson salts. 

All this for under $5.00.  Not bad at all.  
all crafts Homemade Projects ~ Add Yours {11/8}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The pillar candle is my fave!!! Great finds turned great projects!

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Great finds! What a bargain


Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.