Friday, August 31, 2012

Updated serving tray

Did you go through the apple phase?  I never was into the apple deco kitchen style but I know it was very popular a few years back.   A lot of people seem to be trading in their apples for a new kitchen decor because I am finding tons and tons of apple motifs at yard sales. 

I purchased two of these trays for $1.50 each.  I knew I could make them cute and functional.  This is the larger one.


I really like the handles on this tray because of the wooden bead on the ends.

I got out my modge podge, some steeler fabric and leftover steeler wall paper border.  I've used these supplies on a few other projects too.  A little creativity later and this is what I came up with.





I cut a small logo from the fabric and modge podged it to the wooden bead

This tray is going to the Shop for resale.

I'll be linking up to:Two Yellow Birds Decor52 MantelsThe DIY DreamerChic on a Shoestring DecoratingSimply DesigningUndertheTableandDreamingI Heart Nap TimeAdd your LINKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.