Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fall decorations

I found some old fall decorations that I made a few years back and thought I share them with you.


Landscape timbers, raffia, fall leaves and a tree branch cut in pieces




soup cans with fall arrangements
I just painted the soup cans and added a little fall arrangement in them.  I used the crackle technique on  the larger can.   Here is a close up of the can.  

These are terra cotta pots painted orange turned upside down.  I added some leaves and a piece of the tree branch.  These are sitting on top of old wooden spools that I use as candleholders.


High school football started tonight so that means it's FALL.

I'll be linking up to:Chic on a Shoestring DecoratingDixie n DottieSimply DesigningUndertheTableandDreamingI Heart Nap TimeAdd your LINKS!Photobucket


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh it is definitely fall. I have already seen trees with their leaves changed! Looking good! I'm sure the shop space is CUTE!

Dixie n Dottie said...

You're decorations are too cute! Great job! Would love if you'd link up to our Countdown to Fall link party! Hope to see you there! Happy weekend! :)
http://dixie-n-dottie.blogspot.com/2012_08_27_archive.html

Anonymous said...

Thank you for writing these details to the web.
Feel free to visit my page ; Mini Bins Adelaide

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

Love these ideas! Especially the landscape timber characters. It's definitely starting to feel a little like fall and that's OK with me. It's my favourite time of the year. Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm happy to return the follow.

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.