Wednesday, September 19, 2012

NEW ADDITION to our house


…and I don’t mean a wooden structure.  We got a puppy.  Well let me rephrase that, my husband and
my son got a puppy.  I didn’t want anything to do with him.  I lost the battle.  They brought him home last Wednesday.  It’s hard to believe that in just one short week my entire life has changed.  No more clean house, no more quiet  time, no more decorations on the coffee table, no more clean windows.  They keep reassuring me that it is just for a “few” months “he is just a puppy.”  I’ve heard every excuse that they can come up with. 


Don’t  tell them but I am secretly in Love.  He is the cutest darn puppy I ever saw.  Don’t get me wrong I’m still refusing to clean up his poop and still threatening that if he chews a piece of furniture
I’m getting something new to replace it, but he can stay. 

Pretty cute isn’t he?





He is a goldendoodle.  A golden retriever and poodle mix.  He doesn’t shed, but he does still however smells like dog.  He is going to grow into a mere 80 pounds or so.  URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I mention that his name is “WINDSOR.”  Just like the whiskey.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is a cutie!!!!

Creating Love And Joy said...

hello!i came over to check out your blog..thanks for following me...i am now following you :)cute doggy

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.