Friday, September 28, 2012

Mirror update

This was a very quick and cheap update.  I had some shelf liner left over from another project and I found this mirror at a yard sale for $1.00. The mirror was in perfect shape I just didn't like the blue flowers on it.



Here is a close up of the flowers.
I painted the frame black and the flowers black.


I cut the shelf liner paper (I found it at the Dollar Tree a few months back) and stuck it to the middle of the frame.  This matches perfect in my spare room that is all done in black and white.



This was a very quick and cheap update.

I'll be linking up to:

I Heart Nap TimeBetween Naps On the PorchMakeitPrettyMonday52 Mantels

5 comments:

Tuula @ The Thrifty Rebel said...

Love the shelf paper you used. It's so pretty! Painting the frame black was a great idea. It frames the paper so nicely.

Lizzi's Creations said...

I actually got that same contact paper at Dollar Tree and I've been itching to use it on something. How creative! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Now following!

Jen @ Creating with the J's said...

Oh goodness!!! Love it!!! It looks awesome!

Liz said...

Well how simple is that?! I love it. :)

Love your blog. I'm your newest follower. I hope you will come by and say hi.

~Liz

Kim said...

Genius! Looks so much better and classy

Kim@reposhture.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.