Friday, February 14, 2014

Another dress makeover

I found this dress on Thred-up for $2.00.  I didn't realize until it came in the mail that it was a maternity dress.  They didn't advertise it that way.  No worries, I won't tell anyone if you don't.  I ordered it because I liked the color.  I don't have much brown in my closet and I bought myself a new pair of brown boots and I wanted something to wear them with.  I took about 6 inches off the bottom, again to wear with leggins.  This was so simple and it turned out so well that I wore it to work the next day.

Not one person asked why I was wearing a maternity dress.







I am loving shopping my closet to remake my clothes.  I have so many ideas.  Please stay tuned for more to come.

I'll be linking up at these parties:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.