Monday, February 17, 2014

upcycled shirt

Since today is President's Day I'm off from my real job.  It's snowing again and still cold and I don't want to leave the house.  Normally I would be cooking and baking but I'm trying to be on a diet.  I need to stay out of the kitchen but still keep busy so off to my closet for some upcycle project.  Have I mentioned how much I love this new hobby of mine?

I found two long sleeve shirts that I hardly wear, I used one for the top and one for the bottom of this new long shirt that I can wear over leggins. 


used this one for the top, I cut at the pencil line



this is the bottom


Here's the finished product!



Love it, now I have another shirt to wear with leggins and it didn't cost me a penny!!!




Pieces by Polly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been watching all of your pins! I can't wait until you start wearing all these projects to work!! :)

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.