Friday, October 7, 2011

Did you miss me?

I have been very busy getting ready for the fall open house at the shop where I sell my designs.  The open house is Sunday,  as in less than 48 hours.  The painting is all done, now it's time to get to the baking.  I thought I would take a few minutes to blog about a few of the projects that I've been working on.

First up:  Candles, ground coffee, burlap and frames

-vanilla candle from the Dollar Store

-I painted the candle with modge podge and rolled it in ground coffee

-Let it dry and spray it with clear sealer

-added rafia to the candle

-cut a piece of burlap and set it on top of a frame that I picked up from a yard sale





AND THE FINISHED PRODUCT LOOKS LIKE THIS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.