Tuesday, October 16, 2012

chalk paint retro table

I found this cute little round table for $1.00 all it needed was a little love.  I picked up a small container of Annie Sloan chalk paint when I was antiquing with my sisters a few weeks back.  I couldn't decide what color to try.  "Henrietta" won out.  Too funny, that just happens to be my mother's name so I couldn't pass it up.  I needed the perfect table to try it on and this was the one.



"Henrietta" is a very pretty color.  It's a nice combination of pink and purple together.  Here's how she turned out.



I have painted a few piece with homemade chalk paint, but using the real thing was awesome.  I will be buying more Annie Sloan paint for sure.

$1.00 retro table + chalk paint = perfection


SOLD!

I'll be linking up to:MakeitPrettyMondayPhotobucketVintage On A DimeTwo Yellow Birds Decor52 Mantels

6 comments:

Tuula @ Thrifty Rebel Vintage said...

I am a girl who loves pink and I just love this little table. Adorable!
Tuula :)

Unknown said...

Hi love it.....hope you will stop at my Welcome Home Wednesday Party at www.vintageonadime.blogspot.com Thanks Debbie

Unknown said...

She's lovely Geri!!!! A great transformation!

Unknown said...

Cute! What a perfect little accent table!

CEO Lisa Anne - L.A said...

Pretty pink table! Lovely job!

Rita said...

What a lucky find for only $ 1! Your little pink table is soooooo pretty now. ASCP really works magic, doesn't it?
rita

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.