Monday, October 15, 2012

Table redo $4.00

This was a yard sale purchase a few weeks ago.  I paid $4.00. 



I started out with Miss Mustard Seed "Tricycle" paint




It wasn't what I was looking for so I painted over the entire piece with black.  I distressed it with sandpaper and here is the finished product.  You can see the tricycle color peeking through.



This piece is going to the shop for resale


SOLD!

I'll be linking up to:I Heart Nap TimeMakeitPrettyMondayPhotobucketTwo Yellow Birds Decor52 Mantels


5 comments:

jennifer @ decorated chaos said...

very cute! the black looks great!

ibshell said...

Beautiful! I love a good find. Red is great under black too. I would have to agree that the black is beautiful!

Unknown said...

I love it, it looks great!! Thanks again for coming by my blog. Your new follower,

Margaret

Unknown said...

I like the red under the black! I'm sure it will be a quick sell!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! so cute!! I've been wanting to paint something black with blue under and your red is adorable!! Thanks for sharing!!

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.