Thursday, February 21, 2013

Birthday Party Take II



More pictures of my Granddaughter Mya's 5th Birthday party.  The theme from this year's party was "Fancy Nancy Soiree"  I would like to congratulate my daughter on these party preparations.  She did an amazing job.  The party started off with a photo booth. 


...next up were french manicures


....next station was the flip flop station.




All the girls were provided a pair of flip flops and they chose the fabric from the container and created their own designs.  I have to admit this was a huge hit with the girls and their mothers.

Each one of the little princesses were given a party favor.  Their very own tumblers.  The back of the tumblers had each little girls name personalized.



Here is a picture of the table before all the guests arrived.  She recycled frappucino bottles.  She added Eiffel towers in pink and dipped the bottles into pink sprinkles to add the pink to the rims.  Inside was a paper black and white straw.  Once the little guests arrived the bottles were filled with pink birthday punch a.k.a. pink lemonade.

You can see the pink cake pops in the center of the table also.  





close up of the frappucino bottles

I have to say again what a great job my daughter did with this party.  Every little girl left the party with not only 1 but 2 gifts to take home, their very own designed flip flops and a personalized tumbler. 

You may be thinking what an expense this was.  I can honestly say that my daughter is more frugal than I am.  She has her own vinyl cutter so all the decorations and props were created by her.  I have a few friends from work that donated the frappucino bottles.  Thank Melissa and Jen for consuming all those calories and caffeine to help make Mya's birthday party such a success. 

I think she has a future in party planning.


Here's the birthday girl riding her new scooter from Gammy and Papa.



Mya and Gammy having fun in the photo booth




Papa being crazy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.