Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dogzilla garbage can project

This is an update to my post from a few weeks back.  Hubby made a garbage can to keep Dogzilla  Windsor out of the garbage.  We've been using it for a few weeks now but I just got around to finishing my part.  I stained the oak trim because I like the grain to show through and painted the rest because it was just particle board leftover from another project.  I'm very happy with the final product and best of all it keeps this little guy out of my garbage.





close up view of the top


I'll be linking up to:

Two Yellow Birds DecorMustard Seed Creations Furniture Feature Friday
I Heart Nap Time

1 comment:

meandmr.com said...

Newest follower here! I found you though the blog hop. You have a wonderful blog, I can't wait to read more. You can find me at meandmr.com

-Melanie @meandmr.com

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.