Monday, February 4, 2013

Princess Party

You are never too old for a Princess party right?

Today is my daughter Kylee's 28th Birthday

Just to have some fun and to agitate her just a little I decided that we would go with a theme for her birthday dinner celebration.  I started the morning with this picture on facebook.

The caption read something like "today is my big sister Kylee's birthday and she loves me so much that I wanted to be sure that everyone wishes her a Happy Birthday.



Then the day progressed to this...



Here's a better picture of the Birthday girl holding her daughter (my beautiful granddaughter) Mya



and here is the face behind all the sillyness



Sister #5 in person


Happy Birthday Kylee
I am so proud to be your Mother

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think of my projects.